Exhibitors or Sponsors may host an event for all attendees, such as a breakfast, lunch, or reception that does not compete with STP scheduled events. The cost of hosting a function is free; however, all catering costs are the responsibility of the exhibiting company. Events will be publicized in the Exhibits section of the Program book. The total cost of the event will be combined with a company’s cash donation to determine sponsor recognition level. Please contact Maureen Bayley, Senior Meeting and Exhibits Manager, for further information.
The following events are available to sponsor, and may be sponsored by more than one company:
- Sunday Evening STP Welcome Reception
- Refreshment Break Sponsor—$4,000 exclusive, $2,000 co-sponsor (limit 2 co-sponsors)
Six refreshment breaks are available Monday through Thursday.
- Morning Breaks: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Afternoon Breaks: Monday and Wednesday
Additional evening receptions will be held on Monday and/or Tuesday only if hosted by an exhibiting company, all catering costs would be the responsibility of the hosting company:
- Monday Evening Reception (one available)
- Tuesday Evening Reception (one available)
All hosting companies will be recognized in the Program and on signage at each event.